Worship Service Procedures
1) Attendance Restrictions
- Only ages 13 - 69 years allowed to attend. (age 12 and below, age 70 and above not permitted)
- Anyone under very high or high risk (per listing below) should not attend.
- Anyone with covid-19 symptoms, cough, shortness of breath, chills & rigors, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell.
2) Foreigners (Non Citizens)
- Foreigners are not permitted to attend unless those with work permit holders, PR, MM2H, students on study visas and Spouse of Malaysians.
- Scan for temperature (37.5 and above not permitted)
- Scan QR code or fill up attendance slip.
- Maintain social distancing of 1 meter at all times (place markers).
- Mask is to be worn at all times, even for singing
- Preachers & Chairman can only remove for speaking (>10 ft from 1st pew)
5) Live Streaming
- Worship service will be live streamed over 'You Tube' or Zoom
- Social distancing of 1 meter (place markers)
7) Order of Worship
- Less 1 hymn (2nd hymn not sung)
8) Lord's Supper
- Bread and grape juice will be distributed at the entrance
- Offering box placed at entrance.
- Ushers to inform worshipper to drop their offerings into the box before service.
- Chairman to remind worshippers before service commence.
10) Other activities
- All other activities e.g. fellowship meetings, prayer meetings, etc. are not permitted. These will continue online.
- After service all worshippers are to leave through another door.
12) QR code
- To set up QR code with SElangkah or MySejahtera
Very High Risk
- Obesity III (BMI of 40 and above. - Weight approximately 100kg for a person 1.6 meters in height)
- Severe hypertension or diabetes mellitus (requiring 3 or more different medication in total, insulin, OR multiple hospitalizations)
- People living in nursing homes or long-term care facilities
- Haemoglobin disorders e.g. thalassemia
- Immunocompromised (weakened immune system) including cancer treatment, bone marrow or organ transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, prolong use of steroids
- Liver disease including cirrhosis
- Serious heart conditions and pulmonary hypertension
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic lung disease including asthma
- Age 70 and above
- Obesity (BMI 35.0 - 39.9. - Weight approximately 90 - 100 kg and above for a person 1.6 meters in height)
- Mild hypertension, diabetes mellitus, or asthma (e.g. requiring no more than 3 different medications in total)