Statement of Faith 信仰宣言
Verbal Plenary Preservation of Scripture
1. 🖤 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 3:23, 6:23)
2. ❤ "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
3. 🤍 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9)
1. 🖤 "因为世人都犯了罪，亏缺了神的荣耀；" "因为罪的工价乃是死；惟有神的恩赐，在我们的主基督耶稣里，乃是永生。" (罗马书 3:23, 6:23)
2. ❤ "惟有基督在我们还作罪人的时候为我们死，神的爱就在此向我们显明了。" (罗马书 5:8)
3. 🤍 "你若口里认耶稣为主，心里信神叫他从死里复活，就必得救。" (罗马书 10:9)
Calvary Jaya Bible-Presbyterian Fellowship
Calvary reminds us of God's amazing love when He "spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all" (Romans 8:32), and "made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Calvary is the focal point and power of our ministry, "for the preaching of the cross... unto us which are saved it is the power of God" (1 Corinthians 1:18).
"Bible" calls us back to the infallible, inerrant, inspired Word of God. On this Word is founded all our preaching, our faith, our practice, and our entire ministry.
Our Bible is the Sixteenth Century Reformation Bible, the Authorised or King James Version, the most faithful and accurate of all translations; wherefore all our teaching and preaching and writing is based on the King James Bible.
Our fellowship or church is "Presbyterian" because our system of government and administration is by "Presbyters" or "Elders", according to the pattern defined by the Apostle Paul in his epistles to the New Testament Church.
By a "plurality of elders", and not by "one man rule" or by "congregational rule", our Church receives the godly counsel and direction of men of God, tried and tested over years of faithful service "feeding the flock of God" and defending them against the wiles of the devil.
Ours is a congregation of God's people, bonded together by the Saviour's love, and a common purpose: "to know Christ and to make Christ known", to labour together with God in His vineyard during the short day remaining, while the Lord tarries, before He returns.